The Sturgis rally is one of the busiest weeks in the Rapid City year, so I was working overtime this week. I was faced with mounds of laundry from the past couple weeks, so I tackled them this morning.
It's such a great feeling getting to the bottom of the laundry basket. Perhaps the only thing better is once you've put away all the clean laundry and can sit down, take a breath, look at the empty bin and take great pride in the fact you're DONE!
But then comes the inevitable moment. ... Anyone know where I'm going with this? ...
You may be getting ready for bed or need to get cleaned up after a sweaty round of housework.
But there comes a time either that exact minute or later that night ... *sigh* ...
You have to pull off those sweaty socks or stinky sweatshirt and toss them into the previously glorious empty laundry basket, not entirely ruining your feeling of accomplishment, but diminishing it just a little.
But, hey, at least you have clean clothes to wear the next day!
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, I know the feeling about the laundry! I'm getting ready to start doing it and it's the least favorite. Especailly when it's like a furnance outside.
I guess you got warmed up at my house. Now that you are at it, I have more laundry here.
Later, Mom
Post a Comment