Before work today, I went on a whirlwind shopping tour searching for wedding shoes. I have a pair of strappy sandals at home, but they're terribly uncomfortable and I wanted to search for some other more comfortable ones. For the most part, I love my new city, but I really miss DSW. That shoe store is the best. Picture the size of your local grocery store -- but it's all SHOES. Dressy ones, casual ones, slippers, sneakers, etc. And discounted brand name shoes at that!
After three hours of hitting Kohl's, JCPenney's, Herbergers, Target and Payless, didn't find anything better than what I already have. Guess tomorrow I'll hit Famous Footwear, Sears and any other store I have energy for.
Why the urgency? I have my first dress fitting Tuesday morning. And I have to at least know what heel size I'll be wearing. Regardless of what I come across, I can guarantee it won't be more than a 2-inch heel. 'Cause anything else, I'll be tripping on my face down the aisle.
Now, THAT would be something to write about...
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
1 comment:
And I forgot a subject line on this one. Such a novice blogger I am!
Post a Comment