Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big news

OK, I can now officially reveal why I've been lazy with the blogging: morning sickness. Actually April and May were full of afternoon/evening sickness; I felt my best in the mornings! June and July have been full of travel and extended-family time, so blogging wasn't my priority.

But, yes, it's true. I am pregnant. Brian and I will be parents sometime in early December!

I am about 18 weeks along now (that's 4.5 months for those of you who don't speak "pregnancy" -- I was one of you just a few months ago saying, "What's with the counting in weeks? Next I'll be counting the baby's age in months, too!" Well, I now know I will.)

But I wanted to wait to post anything online for the world to see until all my bosses and family members were informed. You never know who reads these things.

So I'm going to use this as a journal of sorts. To keep you updated on our S.news and to hopefully help me keep my sanity as I face a whole lot of firsts at once. Then, our family firsts. Oh man, this will be quite a ride!

No comments: