I know I have a long way to go yet in this pregnancy, but already my belly is getting in the way of normal activities. Among the things I now find harder to accomplish:
- put shoes on. (Slip-ons will likely be my shoe of choice until December.)
- shave legs. (Sorry, Brian.)
- get up after sinking into a cushy couch
- lean into countertops
- slide into my car's driver seat without hitting the steering wheel on the way in
- slide past furniture or people that I previously would've had no trouble sneaking past
- cuddle with the kitties, who used to love laying on my chest, but now are relegated to my lap (which is also shrinking rapidly)
- give and receive hugs
- lean over my desk to proofread pages, which is a major part of my job. I might have to start leaning back with a clipboard ...
These are all things I never thought about pre-pregnancy. I have so much to learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment