The doctor said if there were any problems with the anatomy scan and measurements, we'd hear from her, and we haven't heard anything, so that's a good sign! We learned the baby is 1.2 pounds now at 21.5 weeks.
The fun bonus to the general technical ultrasound was they had 3D ultrasounds available on the same machine, so we got a peek at the little one's face! Unfortunately, he kept putting his hands in front of his face and turning away, so we really only got a good shot of his profile. Looks like he has my chin and maybe Brian's nose. What do you think? (Sorry the photos are blurry, but like I said, little bugger is a wiggleworm.)

Waving hand in front of face

Profile
I'm looking forward to little cargo shorts and polo shirts, playing in the dirt and a little roughhousing. 'Cause if he's this active now, I'm bracing myself for an active baby and child!
No comments:
Post a Comment