Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby's room in transition

Well, today we finally got the future baby room looking less like a storage room and more like a bedroom. Brian painted the room a pale yellow a few weeks ago, and I picked out some dark aqua-colored room-darkening curtains. We have a ways to go before it's fully decorated, but here are some photos of it in the meantime. And a picture of the assembled crib and our new windows. Brian did a great job.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I do believe it is starting to come together. Hey did you forget to mention needing a mattress or did that just slip your mind? Haha :)

Steph said...

Nah, Amanda, I figured the springs would be comfortable enough ;) Nope, just forgot to specify that on the blog. Another thing I've learned in this process, there are as many crib mattresses as there are adult mattresses in different sizes and materials. Whew!
(Actually, having no mattress in there, the cats haven't been the least bit interested in it. That's a good thing!)