Life's just not fair.
I know, that's not a huge news flash for anyone; I just had to vent.
When you and your husband are expecting a baby, it's much more real for you. You're the one with the sickness, the aches, the trouble sleeping, the aversions to smells, the overheating, the need to eat as healthfully as possible, etc. etc. Sometimes you experience all the above within the same hour!
The hubby can go for hours (maybe even days, I dunno) FORGETTING that he has a baby on the way. Sometimes his only reminder is seeing his growing wife's belly and being the recipient of her snarkiness.
Not fair.
On the positive side, I am starting to feel some twitches, squirming and possible kicks from our little one. To the point now, where if Brian puts his hand on my stomach at the right time, he can feel them, too! Maybe now it'll get a little more real for him and less of an (as he put it) elaborate trick I'm playing on him, with the doctor in cahoots.
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
2 comments:
http://pregnancy.about.com/od/yourbaby/a/pregcalendar.htm
http://pregnancy.about.com/od/yourbaby/a/pregcalendar.htm
So here is that website I was telling you. Maybe Brian reading the updates for the week will help.
Post a Comment