As, I wrote before, our sleep situation is improving little by little, with a few bumps here and there. But overall, it's getting better.
However, we've entered a new phase of life: separation anxiety.
No, I don't mean me. (Although with all the moves in my life, it wouldn't be unheard of...)
I mean the baby. He's 6 1/2 months old (really? already?) and has cried the past two days I went to leave him at day care. He's been entering this phase for a few weeks, getting very upset whenever he can't see anyone else in the room. Then it became getting upset when he didn't see familiar faces, and now -- apparently-- getting upset when he can't see Mommy or Daddy.
The day care center director and pediatrician both warned me it starts at about 7 months. So I guess here's another area that Luke is above average in. Not sure I'M ready for it though!
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment