Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Closet creativity

Yesterday, I decided to check out the new Michael's craft store in town. Holy cow, that place is nice. In D.C. and Florida, all the Michael'ses were in shabby old stores. I still loved them, but I love our brand new one more!

Anyway, so I bought a couple large frames so I can put up some of the posters from Germany that my parents had been toting around with them since we left Europe in 1987. Now the Koln cathedral at night and the Neuschwanstein castle will finally will have a place of honor on a wall in my house.

Also, soon the baby's closet will be the most organized in the house. I have some very generous relatives and friends who are already filling the closet with clothes, blankets and toys. So on my trip to the craft store, I picked up some foam door hangers that I'll put on the clothes rod in the closet and on the front of the baskets that will hold the different sizes of clothes, because I'll have so many different sizes at once. So here are some photos of the closet now and the product of my creativity surge that will go in the closet:






No comments: