The countdown is on!
Brian and I are going back to Florida to commemorate our first anniversary and get Brian back "home" for a bit. We leave in four days! Yeah!
We're flying out of Denver, so we're driving to Colorado on Saturday, spending the afternoon and evening with Brian's sister and nephews. Then we'll fly to Fort Lauderdale early Sunday morning. Then we'll drive up I-95 to West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Stuart, Jensen Beach and Port St. Lucie. We'll be there for only three days, but it will be worth it!
If you haven't noticed the Twitter updates with tropical-themed items song lyrics at left, I'm getting pretty excited. We'll stay with good friends, see former co-workers and, of course, visit the beach and some of our old hangouts. I anticipate many photos, a few souvenirs, a beach trip or two and a lot of wonderful memories.
Maybe a day trip to the House of the Mouse (aka "Rat Kingdom" to Floridians and "Disney World" to tourists). We won't make Universal's Halloween Horror Nights this year, though. It's not going on the nights we're there. But the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is going on and I'd LOVE to pretend we're in Europe at the World Showcase.
I'll keep you posted!
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment