Today, Brian scraped and sanded three windows, in addition to the three he did Friday and Saturday. He also climbed up on our roof with the new ladder we bought at midnight last night. (Hey, when you work late at night, 24-hour Wal-Mart Supercenters are your lifeline.) So we now have clear gutters, which was good because it rained pretty hard tonight. Just hoping the window trim is dry by tomorrow so Brian can prime and paint.
Lest you think I was sitting eating bon-bons while all this occurred, I assure you I was taking care of the multitude of regular household duties, assembling a small shelf for the closet and acting as a spotter and assistant when hubby was teetering on the edge of the roof.
Another successful day of home improvement.
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
1 comment:
Oops, I meant he sanded the window trim outside, not the windows themselves. Just to clarify!
Post a Comment