It snowed May 2 -- well, actually it was a blizzard. Then it was 70 degrees the following three days, and it snowed again and rained while I was in Nebraska. Now, it's in the low 60s. I think spring is creeping up on us, teasing us with a few warm days thrown in and, just when we get happy it's spring, a little snow gets thrown in.
Ah, spring. I haven't had "seasons" for four years, (in Florida, the two seasons are "pleasant" -- which is about three months long -- and "unbearable"), so I'm just getting used to a real spring again.
However, our grass is beginning to resemble the Everglades but with less water, so Brian and I just hit Sears to get a cheap lawnmower and weed wacker.
I'm waiting for our refrigerator buyers at the moment. After they come, we'll probably try out the mower!
C'mon, warm weather!
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment