It's Sept. 21, and my wedding is Oct. 21, so that just jolted me into realizing all I have yet to do. I've visited the bridal blogs and message boards, and I get annoyed by random strangers publishing detailed lists of the items they have left to do, so I'll try not to be guilty of doing that here myself.
But it's really isn't a lot of big things, just many little things with working out timelines, finishing decor, etc.
Enough to make me feel like I have a LOT to do, but I guess I DO still have a month.
I just look forward to having my family and friends here so much, I want to be DONE with it all at least a week before! Then I can actually enjoy having everyone around! Yay! Can't wait to see everyone!
And honestly, I'm really ready to be done with all this wedding stuff. Sure, it's kind of fun, but mostly I can't wait for life AFTER the wedding. That's what I am most excited about. I'm getting a teammate in life!
Cheesy, I know. But really, really cool.
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment