A few recent nights have been chilly, and we're starting to feel it.
This week, I've realized how few nice sweaters and jackets I own anymore. I went crazy when I moved to Florida cleaning out the sweater supply. So, because the fall chill has set in at night (and some recent days!), I realized Brian and I needed to go shopping.
Brian lived in South Florida for 24 years, so among his 100 white and gray T-shirts and polo shirts, he has one sweater, one long-sleeved T-shirt and one lightweight leather jacket.
After searching a couple stores, Brian found and purchased his first winter coat in 24 years. (I think he's actually excited to get to wear it, too. But hopefully, the frigid air will wait for AFTER the wedding)
He spent a lot less than he expected thanks to a sale at the mall, so he splurged on a nice sweatshirt from his favorite college team: Michigan, where he lived the first 10 years of his life.
So far, he's liking this cold-weather thing. I just hope that attitude lasts until May ...
Beastie is 8
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment